Survey of some Pick up lines

I'm a raindrop and I'm falling for you. 5/10 - Get this girl an umbrella!

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet 7/10 - All she needs is a dustpan and a bin to sweep you out to the curb.

 Falling for you would be a very short trip.  6/10 - Yes but being with you will be a long road trip.

Hershey factories make millions of kisses a day, but I'm asking for only one. 5/10 - Her - "I think I will give up chocolate"

You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away. 6/10 - Yes, turn off the light, so she can hide.

You sure have a great looking tooth. 5/10 - Pick up for red necks and the English. (I'm kidding, dental care has come along way in England) 

 I wish I were sine squared and you were cosined squared, because together we could be one. 6/10 - I see a square right there ( for younger readers, a square is a geek or nerd)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget