Best Pick Up Lines Ever Used



I have a love hate relationship with pick up lines. I hate them because guys are saying them to meet women and they totally mess it up. Great lines can sound cheesy when said by the wrong guy at the wrong time in the wrong place.

I love pick up lines because they are so damn funny. Of the hundreds of pick up lines on my three blogs, these are the 21 I have chosen for you on my lens. Enjoy.

My Best 21 Pick Up Lines 

A Whole Lotta Monkey Business To MeThese lines have all one thing in common. They are all hilarious. Some are seductive and some too silly to work. I like them all.

Do you mind if I hang out here until its safe back where I farted. 8/10 - Stinky

Your body is a wonderland and i want to be Alice. 7/10 - Madness! Luv it.

Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside? 8/10 - It's a good line!

Like the sheets on your bed I want cover you with love. - 9/10 Hot!

Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you. 7/10 Aww, so cute.

Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no. 8/10 Bold.

I hope your day is as radiant as your smile. 9/10 - Beauty!

You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae. 6/10 - Fabulous

You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche. 5/10 - Cheesy

Are you an alien?, because you just abducted my heart. 6/10 - Outta sight!

Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here. 8/10 Super corny.

POOF! (What are u doing?) I'm here, where are your other two wishes? 7/10 Cocky with attitude

I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away. 6/10. Wow, breathtaking line.

Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy! 7/10 - Witty & fast.

If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the Mcgorgeous! 8/10 - Yummy Line.

Do you have the time? (she gives you the time) No, the time to write my number down . 7/10 - Amazing Line

Let's make like a fabric softener and snuggle. 6/10 Too cute!

Are you an interior decorator? When I saw you the room became beautiful. 9/10 - Fantastic

Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart. 7/10 Too corny

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living? 8/10 - Good line

Is your last name Gillete cause you are the best a man can get. 6/10 - Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget