Anime Pick Up Lines

Gun DAM, you are FINE girl!
Damn, girl, you must be a hollow. You make my zanpaku-to go bankai.
Sometimes my friends call me Speed Racer, because adventure’s always waiting just ahead.
If there was a hentai based on you, I’d buy it.
Why don’t we go back to my place and find my Dragonballs?
I was just checking you out from across the room with my Sharingan. I came over because I notice your chakra use is limited, and well let’s just say I really know how to get your chakra flowing.
All the nubile lolis in my harem don’t think that I’m a complete loser.
Why don't you come over to my house so we can watch a little Sailor Moon to get in the mood?
Do they make you in hug pillow?
I promise, I can always find a girls G-Force.
I carry around my dead sister’s cell phone. Wanna sleep together?
I’m having the urge to grow several penis tentacles.
There’s enough Ai in Jailbait for the both of us.
If you go out with me, I’ll treat you how I treat my Pocky. I’ll spend a lot of money on you, bring you home and finish you off within 5 minutes before I lay in bed crying myself to sleep.
You can be my Henrietta and I will be your Guiseppe.
Let’s find a quiet place to connect and form Voltron.
My extensive Master Grade Gunpla collection is just proof of my magic fingers.
Do you have a tampon I can put in my nostril? Because my nose started bleeding when I saw you.
Yamato - "you seem a bit stiff, but i still got wood"
Gaara - "Ever been shukaku'd?"
Naruto - "I've got nine tails, think you can take them all in one shot?"
Excuse me, is your name Hina? Because I think I’m in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget