Corny Pick Up Lines

I'm like a Rubik's Cube ... The more you play with me the harder I Get!

Do you want to do math? Let's add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply!

Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone. {Oh Really. What is that?} Its just that...your numbers not in it.

You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.

My magic watch says that you don't have on any underwear. (She says yes I do) Damn! it must be 15 minutes fast

Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.

What has 148 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My Zipper!

You must be a general, cause my privates just snapped to attention!

I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?

If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.

I don't know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.

Lets play carpenter. First we get hammered, then I'll nail you!

Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

I'm not Fred Flintstone, but I can make your bedrock!

It's a good thing that I have my library card. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!

I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?

There are 206 bones in the human body... do you want another one?

A boy gives a girl 12 roses. 11 fake, 1 real and he says to her " I will stop loving you when all the roses die"

See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute.

If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

Do you work at subway? Because you just gave me a footlong!

You're like a prize winning fish. I dont know whether to eat you or mount you.

I wish that you were my homework so I could do you on the table!

If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.

If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.

Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?

That shirt is very becoming on you, but if I was on you I'd be coming too!

If your left leg is Thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?

I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!

Do you have a keg in your pants? (No! Why?) Cause I'd like to tap that!

I'm sorry, were you talking to me? [No] Well then, would you like to?

Wanna ring in the new year with a bang?

Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a long way from here.

Are you a pirate? Cause I want cho booty.

If I followed you home, would you keep me?

Are those space pants? Because your ass is out of this world!

Use index finger to call someone over then say, "I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with the rest."

People call me John, but you can call me Tonight!

I've got skittles in my mouth, wanna taste the rainbow?

Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.

I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.

Do you have a mirror in your pocket? 'Cause I could see myself in your pants.

Say "I bet I can kiss you on the lips without touching you." and kiss her, then tell her you lost the bet.

Do you work for Cingular, Cause you're raisen my bar!

Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

I want to tell you your fortune. [Take her hand and write your phone number on it.] Your future is clear.

Excuse me, I'm lost. Can you give me directions to your house?

Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!

I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.

Nice shoes, wanna F%#K?

You know what would look good on you? Me!

Is that a ladder in your pants... or the stairway to heaven?

Hey Girl let's play lion tamer...you get down on all fours and I'll stick my head in your mouth!

Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!

Do u sleep on your belly at night? If no, can I?

You turn my software into hardware!

How about you sit on my lap and we talk about the first thing that pops up?

Hey, I didnt know angels flew so low.

Do you know karate? Cause your body's kickin!

There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.

Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room across the street.

Would you sleep with a stranger? [No] Then Hi, my name is...

Is you father a lumberjack [No, why?] Because when ever I look at you, I get wood in my pants.

I own a rocket. First stop your moons, then Uranus!

I'll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast.

Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?

Was your Dad a baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns.

I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!

I wasnt sure if you were a beautiful angel or a sexy devil, but now that I'm close I see heaven in your eyes.

Would you like to go out for some pizza and sex? (NO) Whats wrong you don't like pizza?

I've noticed you noticing me and I'm just giving you notice that I've noticed you!

So, do you have a new years resolution, I’m looking at mine right now.

Hey how many boyfriends have you had? (Like 10 I Think) Could I Make That 11?

What’s a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

Is your last name Campbell? Cause you're mm mm good!

Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

My name's [your name]. That's so you know what to scream in bed.

You might as well sleep with me because I'm going to tell everybody we did it anyway.

What do you and the weather have in common? You're both Hot!

Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean, and baby I'm lost at sea!

If LOVE was written on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that still doesn't equal my love for you.

I have a snake and he wants to enter your garden.

The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

Can you take me to the bakery? Because, I want a Cutiepie like you!

If i was cosin squared and you were sin squared we would be one.

Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight?

If I had a garden I'd put your two lips and my two lips together.

I lost my trumpet. Can I blow yours.

If you were a burger at McDonald's you'd be the McGorgeous.

If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be a McGorgeous.

If we were stranded in a desert and a snake bit my penis, would you suck the poison out?

You: Your father must have been a thief.
Them: Huh?
You: Because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.


Are you free tonight or will it cost me?

I may not be DQ, but I could treat you right.

I would die a million deaths if it meant I could be with you!

Hi, I've been undressing you with my eyes all night long, and think it's time to see if I'm right.

If you were a booger I would pick you first.

Hi, my name's Fred, would you like to test my bed?

Roses Are Red, Candle Light Flickers, After The Meal, Its off With The Knickers.

Let's have breakfast together tomorrow; shall I call you or nudge you?

You should go in the water, cuz you're so hot you're on fire!

Love is four letters so is what me and you should do (other person: whats that?) F*CK

What has 2 legs in the morning and 4 legs at night (what?) You will tonight.

Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?

I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.

If you were a car, I'd wax and ride you all over town.

I'm like a video game, You can play with me all day long!

You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

You're so hot you would make the devil sweat.

Here's $10. Drink until I am really good looking, then come and talk to me.

You hear that? The ocean wants you to join me for a drink.

Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

Violets are blue, roses are red, what is it going to take to get you into bed?

Is your shirt felt? (No?) Do you want it to be?

Wanna come back to my farm and see my big cock?

I was wondering if you have a moment to spare for me to hit on you?

I must be in heaven because I'm looking at an angel!

I own the best roller coaster in town, wanna ride it?

I'm going outside to make out... care to join me?

Lets play house, you be the screandoor and iIll bang you all night long.

Go up to a girl, ask her: "Do you know what winks and screws like a tiger?" [No] Then wink.

Are you form Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see!!!

You wanna make babies? [No] Wanna practice?

Your body is like an hourglass, and I just wanna play in the sand.

Somebody call the cops, because it's got to be illegal to look that good!

Was your father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!

Could you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice!

I'm the 6, do you want to be the 9?

Did it hurt when you fell? [Girl: Huh?] When you fell from heaven?

Can I fish in your pond since all the others seem to be dry or closed?

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

They say milk does a body good, but you're living proof!

Hi, I have big feet.

Bond....James Bond

Hi, I’m Mr. Right--I heard you were looking for me.

Can you lick your nipples?
[No] Can I?
[Yes] Can you show me?


(steps on some ice) Now that the ice is broken, what's your name?

I'm gay, think you can convert me?

Are you a hooker? Cause I'm hooked on you.

Are you a Hurricane [name]? Cause you're blowing me away.

Damn girl, you make me feel like a loaf of bread...I wanna rise up in your oven!

Hi, did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?

Damn girl, I thought diamonds were pretty until I laid my eyes on you!

If you were a laser you would be set on stunning.

Are you a gardener? I have a bush that needs a trim.

You make me wish I weren't gay!

Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?

We're like Little Ceasar's, we're Hot and Ready.

Are you sure you're not an alien because you've just abducted my heart!

Girl you're like a car accident, cause I just can't look away.

Girl, are you a cop? [No] Cause you're America's Finest

I'll show you my tan lines if you show me yours.

Our break-up is worse than traffic in NY. I cant move-on!

I think you just stole something. [What?] My heart.

(To someone working somewhere where a counter seperates you) You're like a drug to me. Good thing you're over the counter.

Was your Dad in the Air Force? Because you're da bomb.

Do you have an eraser? Because I can't get you out of my mind.

A tall man to a short woman: "You're perfect height for what you want."

(pointing at a spot on a girls face) You got a little beautiful on your face.

Girl you so fine I wish I could plant you and grow a whole feild of y'all!

My ride left without me , can you give me one?

I'm going to need a tall glass of cold water, cuz baby your making me HOT!

Are you related to Jean-Claude Van Damme? Because Jean-Claude Van Damme you're sexy!

Is your name mickey? because your so FINE!

I’ve heard it’s bad luck not to kiss someone at midnight. (New Year's Eve)

(She asks you the time) Its two flirty and the date's with you and me.

If women were trophies, you'd be first place!

Somebody needs to call the bomb squad, because you're the bomb!

Why don't you surprise your roommate and not come home tonight?

Hey babe, my bedroom is soundproof!

Is your name Summer? Cause you are hot!

You look familiar.

You're so hot; you make the sun envious.

Damn girl, your legs go all the way up and make and ass of themselves!

I hope you like coffee...because I always have Folgers in my Cup

I'm drowning in the sun and need mouth to mouth now!

What is your favorite color? [Color] Mine too!

Hey, I'm new in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget