New Pick Up Lines, Corny ? here it si

  • Did it hurt? (Did what hurt?) When you fell out of heaven?
  • Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
  • Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the woman of my dreams.
  • Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
  • Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
  • Somebody better call God, cuz heaven's missing an angel!
  • Excuse me; can you empty your pockets? I believe you have stolen my heart.
  • If looks could kill you would be a weapon of mass destruction.
  • My love for you is like the universe... never-ending!
  • I must be a snowflake, 'cuz I've fallen for you.
  • When God made you, he was showing off.
  • Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
  • Are you religious? Cause you are the answers to all my prayers. 
  • I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.
  • Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I've been searching for!
  • Do you have a Band-aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
  • Didn't I see you on the cover of Vogue?
  • If beauty were time, you'd be an eternity.
  • Was your dad king for a day? He must have been to make a princess like you.
  • Excuse me; I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle.
  • For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
  • Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.
  • I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen.
  • Can I have directions? ("To where?") To your heart.
  • Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. MY JAW!
  • If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
  • Excuse me; I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait; it's just a sparkle.
  • I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you.
  • I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
  • You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.  

  • I didn't know that angels could fly so low!

  • Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.

  • If stars would fall every time I would think of you, the sky would soon be empty.

  • Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

  • I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.

  • Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.

  • Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here.

  • Were your parents Greek Gods, 'cause it takes two gods to make a goddess.

  • Are your legs tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day long.

  • You look like a cool glass of refreshing water, and I am the thirstiest man in the world.

  • Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas?

  • You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.

  • Someone should call the police, because you just stole my heart!

  • The night is young, the moon is bright, and you are here with me tonight.

  • Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!

  • Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

  • You're eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean, and baby, I'm all lost at sea.

  • You are a 9 - you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.

  • You know, the Power company is looking for you coz you're so electrifying. 

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Like Me on FaceBook!

    Google Website Translator Gadget