French Pick Up Lines, 5 best line in French

Have you ever been at a bar and spied a gorgeous woman (or man) but lacked the pickup lines and the confidence to approach them? Well, here's a secret weapon to add to your arsenal – try some pick-up lines in a foreign language. As everyone know, French is the language of love. Imaging strolling arm in arm along the banks of the Seine in Paris with your beautiful girlfriend. But, to take that all important first step you should be armed with some serious pick-up lines. So don your beret and put on your best French accent and let blast with these infallible pick-up lines.

1. 1. Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
Bonjour, I' ; M. Right de m. Quelqu'un a dit que vous me recherchiez.

2. 2. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
Comme quoi se sent-il pour être la fille la plus belle dans cette chambre ?

3. Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here.
Êtes-vous perdu ? Puisque heaven' ; long chemin de SA d'ici.

4. 4. Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
Bonjour, I' ; m un voleur, et I' ; m ici pour voler votre coeur.

5.5. Hey I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

Hé j'ai juste réalisé ceci, mais vous ressemblez beaucoup à ma prochaine amie.

Ok, the quality might be cheesy but lets face it, when you try these pickup lines in your best French accent the girls will just be falling over themselves to get with you – even if they don't speak French.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget