Transformer's Pick Up Line

"Hey baby, wanna transform & roll out to my place?"

"I lost my minicon, can I combine with you instead?"

"If you're good I'll let you hold my Matrix".

"There's a lot more than meets the eye".

"Don't take this the wrong way but I'm looking for a Headmaster".
 
"Do you want the touch? Do you want the power?! YEEEAH!!!"

"My key inserted into your Vecto Sigma = Auto(e)botic bliss." 

"I'll make ya starscream for more"

"wanna see my Magnus hammer?"

"are u into energon necklaces? 

"Baa Weep Gra na Deep Witmy dong"

"One day, an Autobot shall rise from my pants, and use the power of my matrix to light your darkest area"

" Want to go back to my place and transform my Erector?"

"I am transformed."


You want if I should Thrust my Ramjet in your Shothole until you Discharge?

Why not give me a Whirl? I'll guarantee you'll feel a good Shockwave.

Girl:Give me your Hot Rod for a really Hot Shot
Guy:Be careful,you wouldn't want to get a Tight Shot into your Deadeye.

I want to Overrun your Deepdive...I'll make sure you'll become Spastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget