10 broken heart qoutes

10. Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you’re lonely remember it’s true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you.
9. I still run, I still swing open the door, I still think, you’ll be there like before. Doesn’t everybody out there know to never come around? Some things a heart won’t listen to, I’m still holding out for you.
8. I was finally getting over you and actually believing I didn’t need you. I was finally accepting a life without you. Then you smiled at me and ruined it all.
7. There’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
6. When you are alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers remember that in those spaces. You can see my fingers locked with forever.
5. Someone asked me what the happiest day of my life was, as I closed my eyes and felt a tear slide down my face I thought back to the day where you first told me you loved me.
4. The worst part about falling out of love, is wondering if you’ll ever open up that far again.. I just have to know .. do you ever miss me, do I ever just randomly enter your mind.
3. The feeling I get when I see you in my dreams is full of joy. ‘Cause even though I can’t see, have, hear you in reality. It feels good to know I can in my dreams.
2. I cry, but not because I need you back, Not because I want you but because I finally realize I’m learning how to let you go.
1. There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget