15 Funny Geeky Pick Up Lines

I just finished watching the season finale of The Big Bang Theory, and I think I am still a bit hung over from spending hours with Sheldon, Leonard, Wolowitz and Raj. When I ran across the site Pick Up Lines Galore, I couldn’t help but think of the third person in that list. They have all sorts of pick up lines – geeky ones being at the top of the list.
Not surprisingly, I found myself searching Google for other funny geeky pick up lines. Here are 15 of the best that I found.
1. Does your skin feel burnt? Because I think you must have just fallen down from heaven, and re-entry would have caused some problems for you.
2. You’re more special than relativity.
3. I know the spring constant for my mattress. Wanna take some data?
4. “Urkuk lu Stalga.” That’s Klingon for “I love you baby.”
5. Once you make love to a man with Vulcan ears on you never go back.
6. Someone must have shot you with a phaser set on ‘stunning’.
7. Tell me of this thing you humans call (pause) love.
8. How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the 7 digits of your phone number?
9. By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
10. Your beauty rivals the graphics of Doom 3.
11. You must be Windows 95 because you gots me so unstable.
12. If you won’t let me buy you a drink, at least let me fix your laptop.
13. Did you make a Google Bomb? Whatever I search for, it’s you I find.
14. You compute me.
15. Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
Now I wouldn’t really recommend that you guys use these lines in the real world. Then again, you never know what results you might get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget