CHEESY CORNY PICK UP LINES

I gathered these pick-up lines because of my colleauge at work. We were asked to intruduce ourselves and he always say this piece,

"Hi, my name is Michael Alcantara. You can call me 'Mike' for short, and for the girls, you can call me anytime."

We were all laughing out loud when we heard him so I had this idea on posting pick-up lines here. They are cheesy, I know, so laugh till you drop! Ü


**Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?

**I hope you know CPR, cos you take my breath away!

**Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?

**You know, You're like a diamond, coz' you are the most luxurious thing that I don't want to loose..

**I hate to say this but... You are like my underwear.. i can't last a day without you!!

**I'm a bee... can you be my honey??

**Am i a bad shooter?? coz i keep on missing you..

**Pwede bang tabi tayo palagi tuwing may exam... kasi I feel PERFECT beside you!

**Sana "T" na lang ako... para i'm always right next to "U"

**Naniniwala ka ba sa love at first sight?? O gusto mong dumaan ulit ako??

**Alarm clock ka ba? ginising mo kasi ang natutulog kong puso.

**Aanhin pa ang damo kung sayo pa lang may tama na ako.

**Para kang Centrum. you make my life complete.

**Miss favor naman oh, marunong ka bang mag ayos ng cellphone? Pki check naman og sira ata, wala kc number mo.

**Alam mo mukhang inodoro... sa tuwing nakikita kc kita para aqng taeng nahuhulog sau!

**Para kang isang pustiso.. I can't smile without you.

**Sabi nila kasi libre lang mangarap.Libre ka ba?Ikaw kasi ang pangarap ko eh.

**Pag-ibig ko sa iyo ay parang opening ng Wowowee… Hindi magbabago.

**Para kang tindera ng sigarilyo…You give me “hope” and… “more"

**Saan mo gusto ikasal? Kasi ako… sa tabi mo…

**Me lisensya ka ba??*** coz you're driving me crazy..

**Nakakatakot diba ang multo?? pero mas nakakatakot kapag nawala ka sa buhay ko..

**Dalawang beses lang naman kitang nais makasama…… Now and Forever!

**Grabe nakakatawa yung mga pick-up lines noh?? hahaha! May alam ka pabang iba?? Wala na akong maisip eh.. kundi ikaw.. (so cheesy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget