New Pick Up Lines January 17 2011

Great and Not So Great Pick Up Lines!
Here we present that omnipresent factor of the singles' life -- Pick-Up Lines. We've all heard variations of them, heck we've even created and used variations of them. Those supposedly fabulous opening lines, hopefully meant to instantly "Win Friends And Influence People". Some, admittedly are clever, others are hopelessly inept. I'll be listing examples here as they are either heard or come to mind. Please feel free to "submit" and/or "steal" your own favorites. These first two are probably the most unique ones that I've personally heard since my divorce.
"You look a lot like my third wife (this next really deserves a "Vaudevillian" style rimshot) ...of course, I've only been married twice!"

"I think you're the light at the end of my tunnel."

"I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"
Edward
Are you a kleptomaniac-or did you steal my heart on purpose?

Your eyes are as dark as a castle moat by midnight. Lower your drawbridge and let me cross.

If you were a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you.


Can you give me directions to your heart? I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes

You look almost perfect...the only thing I can see that's wrong is your lips...they're not touching mine.



Is Your Dad A terrorist? Because your the "BOMB!"
(Take a look at the tag on the girls shirt, jacket, etc.)
She would say,"What are doing"
resond,"Oh, just checking to see if you were made in Heaven."


I hope you know CPR. Because you take my breath away!
Mato
"Girl, after looking at you I could gouge my eyes out.
(Girl Is Somewhat Shocked)
"because at least then I could die knowing that the last thing I saw is the most beautiful thing on this earth."
" So how was heaven when you left?"
I've received a lot of pick-up lines over the past few months, and to be honest I wasn't in any hurry to publish them since most were decidedly unromantic -- actually most were downright vulgar and far more likely to result in a slapped face than a romantic encounter.... Ah, but this morning, I receive four jewels from a very savvy gentleman named Joel -- take note guys, this is man who obviously knows how to win a lady's heart!

(Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.)
"I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are."
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
(Guy looks at the tag on the girls shirts and says...)
Yep Made in heaven.
Are You from Tennesee?
Because You're the only ten-I-See.
If I follow you home will you keep me?
"Do you have a quarter I can borrow?"
(No.)
"Oh, I needed to call God and tell him one of his angels is missing."
"I'm having a really bad day and it always makes me fell better when I see a pretty girl smile so would you smile for me?"
(Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back)
"You're under arrest!"
(For what?)
"For stealing my heart."

you: How are you feeling today?
her: Fine.
you: I asked how you were feeling, not how you looked.

baby you must be a broom cuz you just swept me off my feet!!
"If we were ever stuck in a desert together, we wouldn't need a camel 'cause what good would smoking do?"
"Is your father a plumber? (no, why?) 'cause when you come in the room, it seems so clogged."
"Is your dad a carpenter? (no, why?) 'cause you're givin' me a woody!"
"Was your father a thief?"
(No.)
"Oh, because I could've sworn he stole the stars and put them in your eyes."
"Do you believe in love at first sight...or should I walk by you again?"
"I don't mean to bother you, but I had to come over and introduce my self; otherwise I'll be kicking myself for days."
I am lost, can you give me some directions?
(girl says sure where to)
To your heart.
Be orginial, say yes!
Say girl..Ii'm baking a cake and it taste kinda bitter.....can you put your finger in it for the right amount of sweetness.
-qutdiablo-
are your legs tired?
( girl: Why?)
because you have been running threw my mind all day!

should I call in the morning or just nudge you?
If beauty was a drop of water, then you'd be the ocean.
Hi my name is Chance, Do I have one?


Is that bruise from when you fell from heaven?

I would buy you a drink but I would be jealous of the glass.

I'd ask you for a light, but you already lit my fire.

Kissing you is like Drinking salty water: You drink, but then your thirst only increases.

(lick your finger and then touch her shirt)
Here let help you ouy of those wet clothes

Do you have any Irish in you?
(no)
Do you want some???

A girl walks up to a guy and says: "Are you from Greece?"
, "No" he answers.
"Oh, I thought all the gods were from Greece" she says and blushes.

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

Honey always remember, it's not who you are, or what I am, it's what we become whem we are together....

All the sugar, and honey in the world couldn't match the sweetness of your voice

She says, I can't reach that far.. I'm too short. Man looks at her and says, "Not in my eye's your not!"...

GEE I FEEL LIKE RICHARD GERE STANDING BESIDE YOU ........... PRETTY WOMEN

you:Do you have a quarter?
her:for what?
you:My mom told me to call her when i fell in love.

It's gotta be a crime to look that good.

you:Was your daddy a king for a day?
her:no, why?
you:he must have been to make a princess like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget