Romantic Pick Up Lines

Pick up lines that are romantic, sweet, sexy and funny.

Can you give me directions to your heart?

I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Is it hot in here, or is it just you?

Do you believe in love at first sight... or should I walk by you again?

Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

Something tells me you're sweet. Can I have a sample?

Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?

If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever.

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.

I'd ask you for a light, but you've already lit my fire.
 
I don't dance. But I'd love to hold you while you do.

You look like a girl who has heard every pick up line in the book, so what's one more going to hurt?

Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

There's so much to say but your eyes keep interrupting me.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

If I told you you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

May we kiss those we please, and please those we kiss?

A curved line is the loveliest distance between two points.

Just call me milk, I'll do your body good.

That sweater looks nice on you but it would look nicer crumpled up beside my bed.

Excuse me is your last name Gillette? ...because you are the best a man can get!

Your lips are kinda wrinkled. Mind if I press them?

If I gave you a sexy negligee, would there be anything in it for me?

Clothes aren't sexy. Women are.

Please be patient - this is my first time.

All those curves, and me with no brakes.

You can't be real. May I pinch you to see if I'm dreaming?

Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget