New Hot Pick Up Lines

How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of
chemistry and physics so important
a biological phenomenon as first love?
~Albert Einstein

Virginity is like a bubble,
one prick and its all gone

If God is the DJ,
then Life is the dance floor;
Love is the rhythm,
and You are the music.

Love is the slowest form of suicide.

If Love is basketball
then I'm Michael Jordan!

Rose are red; violets are blue;
when I think of you,
my writing comes out corny.

If this is what love feels
like then give me a painkiller.

No woman should marry until
she has studied anatomy
and dissected at least one man

Guys are accessories,
until one proves he's an necessity.

Excuse me ... do you have a band-aid?
I scraped my knee when I fell for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget