Pick up Lines for Men

Lets put it Backward Girls Here are some pick up line to use on Boys
  1. If I could have you in bed, I wouldn't need the cover to keep warm.
  2. Are you a fairytale? [Why?] Because you can't be for real.
  3. You're just the way I like my coffee. Tall, black, and strong.
  4. Is that a keg in your pants? [No, why?] Cause I'm trying to tap that.
  5. You've been a bad boy! Now go to MY room!
  6. I've looked for a man with a VCR and I've finally found the perfect one.... thats a Very Cute Rear by the way.
  7. Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your jeans.
  8. Want to take a swim in my ocean?
  9. If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  10. Did you fart? Cuase you blew me away.
  11. I bet I could beat you at football. [No way.] Give me the ball and you tackle.
  12. Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
  13. Hi. [Trust us, it doesn't take much to pick up the average guy.]
  14. Do you have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you.
  15. I may not be Wilma, but I can sure make your bedrock.
  16. Do these look real?
  17. Want to play fireman? We can stop, drop and roll.
  18. Can I have a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  19. [Reach for the back of their shirt and look at the tag, then say:] Just what I thought, made in Heaven.
  20. You know, sweetie, my lips won't just kiss themselves...
  21. You are the hottest thing since sunburn.
  22. I lost my teddy bear. Will you sleep with me?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for advice! I tried some phrases on dating site. Wow! Result is amazing))) look at this sweetie http://www.mariya-club.com/profile/DARIUS/151358/354428/ yeaaaaaah sexy big breasts:3 I just wrote her "may I check your bak?" she asked "why?" and then I wrote "it seems there are must be wings, because you are angel")) Try to wrtite something romantic to girl and she will be yours;)

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget