New Lines for Girls

Did you fart? Cause you blew me away.

Are your parents retarded, 'cause you sure are special.

My Love for you is like diarrahea ... I can't hold it in.

Do you have a library card, 'cause I'd like to sign you out.

Is there a mirror in your pants? Because I can see myself in them.

Are you a gardner, 'cos I want to put your tulips and my tulips together.

You've got all the curves, and I got all the angles.

I can't make a cherry pop, but I can make a bananna cream.

If you and I were Squirrels, I'd store my nuts in your hole.

Hey do you live on a chicken farm? 'cos you're really good at raising cocks.

I lost my teddy bear will you sleep with me?

I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house?
Can I borrow your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.

Be unique and different, say yes.

Are your pants from outer space? 'cause your butt is out of this world.

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

I must be in heaven cause I've seen an angel.

You're like milk, I want to make you a part of my complete breakfast.

I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet.

I know milk does a body good, but damn girl, how much have you been drinking?

Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

You ain't the HOTTEST girl here tonight, but beauty is only a light-switch away!

So ya wanta put your pickle in my juicy jar?

Is that dress felt ? Would you like it to be?

Lets play house, you be the screendoor and i'll bang you all night long.

Sure its a needle but it moves like a sewing machine.

Will you play army men with me.. so I can blow the hell out of you!

Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.

Is it cold in here, or are you just happy to see me.

Do you sleep on your stomach? No. Can I?

Wow! Are those real?

There must be a keg in your pants, cuz I want to tap that ass.

I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hand.

Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.

True, there are a lot of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd like to catch and mount back at my place.

Why do I have a pierced tongue? You'll soon find out.

I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then move up to your belly button.

You must work at Subway, 'cause you just gave me a footlong.

I'm like novicane, Give me time I always work.

Nice legs what time do they open.

You're like a prize mouth bass... I don't know if I should mount you or eat you.

Wanna come up for some sex and pizza?
... Whats the matter, you dont like pizza?

Hey baby, you must be a sweater 'cos you got me feeling warm all over.

If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget