Corny Pickup Lines We always Hear

Want a laugh? Then check our some of these corny pickup lines. Most of these were submitted by people on the web, but a few of them I remember from my college days. (Some of the corniest pickup lines worked with some of the coolest women, I seem to remember.)
  • If I get hooked on you, will you hook up with me?
  • You’re so beautiful; your birthday should be a national holiday.
  • Let’s have a drink; we’ll make beautiful music together.
  • Are there any more like you at home?
  • Do you come here often?
  • I’m a raindrop, and I’m fallin’ for you!
  • I must be lost. I thought Paradise was east of here.
  • (Gray-haired person says): There’s snow on my roof, but fire in my furnace.
  • People call me Isaac Hayes; can I give you the shaft?
  • Do you like karaoke? We could make some beautiful music together.
  • I’d like to give you CPR!
  • Corny Pickup LinesA lot of people think Scientology is a cult but that's not true. In fact, I want you to come to a meeting with me tomorrow to prove it. No I insist, you will come to the meeting tomorrow! You don't want the Thetans to eat your soul do you?
  • Did you ever think we’d meet like this?
  • (Singing) Did you ever see a dream walkin’?
  • Hubba! Hubba! Hubba!
  • Will you be my neighbor?
  • Tonight’s the night, right?
  • My wife doesn’t understand me.
  • Baby, baby, I’m fallin’ in love, fallin’ in love again.
  • Do you like to bake? (Yes.) I’d love to feel your hot-cross buns.
  • Your name must be Lucky Charms because you’re magically delicious!
  • You’re once, twice, three times a lady.
  • I’m a math teacher. One plus two equals me and you.
  • Don’t let me be the one that got away!
  • I've been told I have the cool sexual prowess of a Romulan.
  • Hey, baby! What’s happening!
  • Your name is Susan? Can I call you Susie? (Yes) Great, what’s your number? (No) Then you call me!
Want more corny pickup lines? Look at some of the pickup lines below - a lot of them are corny too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget