February Lines for Girls

Excuse me, but I DO think it's time we met.
Of course there's lots of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd love to catch and mount back at my place.
Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
How was Heaven when you left it?
You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.
Honey, you give new meaning to the defintion of 'edible'.
I think I can die happy now, coz I've just seen a piece of heaven.


You must be going to hell, because it is a sin to look that good.
You should be someone's wife.
Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.
You've made me so nervous that I've totally forgotten forgotten my standard pick-up line.
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
Is your name Gillette? ...coz you're the best a man can get.
If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever.
It's not my fault I fell in love. You are the one that tripped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget