Flattery?, Laughs?, Flaunt your cheesy side

Pick-up-lines: clever or crass?
When it comes to charming the opposite sex, sometimes humor is the way to win your sweetie over.

And when it comes to humor and romance, there is no better way than a well-executed pick-up line.

These clever one-liners come with varying degrees of humor and crudity, and depending on their usage, can make or break a first impression.

FOR FLATTERY:
-You must be in the wrong place- the Miss Universe contest is over there.
-Baby, you're like a student, and I'm a math book…you solve all my problems.
- Your beauty blinded me, so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
-Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here.
-If looks could kill, you would be a weapon of mass destruction.

TO CHARM:
-I may not be a genie, but I can make all your wishes come true
I'm like chocolate pudding; I look like crap but I'm as sweet as can be.
-Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
-Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
FOR LAUGHS:
-I wish you were DSL so I could get high-speed access.
-I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.
-Your body is a wonderland and i want to be Alice.
-I'm sorry, were you talking to me? (Her: No.) Well then, please start.

FLAUNT YOUR CHEESY SIDE:
-If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the McGorgeous!
-Is your last name Gillette cause your the best a man can get.
-If you were a booger I'd pick you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget