Love Qoutes, for all inlove people

I am a part of many e-groups and I receive lots of cute quotes on love. You those fun egroups that you signed upto when in college, and I still get plenty of Quotes and Pictures with this beautiful Cards. And there is this mailing lists that sends out a motivational Picture with nice quotes written on it. This is a list culled from those and from the net.
You can use these cute love quotes to text your friends in love, to text your love and best of all to comment on Myspace on to add these love quotes on your myspace profiles and themes.
Just the other day, I saw this
” I like this guy and he is just prefect, I just don’t know if he feels the same. ”
And I felt like crying when I got this:
“It was a normal day at the beginning, and I had no idea it was gonna be the worse day of my life. the day you said it was over.”
“Love is the only game never postponed due to darkness.”
Something condescending for you:
“Love is giving some one the power to break your heart but trusting them not to”
I guess I saw this on a hall mark card.
“What can you do when the only person who can stop your tears is the one who made you cry ”
That is the irony of love….
“Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. And who said that?” Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart?
cute-love.jpg
It would be very appropriate to play a Mozart tune on a myspace profile adorned with cute love quotes like “Love is a friendship set to music. ”
And another cute one for you, “Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.”
“There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.”
“Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination. ”
“You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.” Change the Her to His if you are a girl and you want to use it on myspace :)
“When you have nothing left but love, then for the first time you become aware that love is enough.”
“At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. ”
“Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. This is a very good one by Mark Twain
“Love is too strong a word to say it too early, but it has too beautiful a meaning to say it too late.”
“Love is foolish … but I still might try it sometime. ”
“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
I have added this video from youtube, uploaded by some usercoolsukm33.
This is by far the best video I have watched on youtube. This has been watched more than 220000 times. This is absolutely fantastic.
The video is also called Cute Love Quotes

You can Submit your favorite cute love quotes below..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget