April's Pick Up Lines

This post is just to say hi and thanks for stopping by. Pick up lines are both stupid and funny. They are a good way to break up the ice but use with caution or you might look like a doofis (or geek).

The most famous pick up line of all time: Is hey baby, what is your sign? Used through the seventies, it is in my opinion, one of the least clever and corniest lines used today.

Have fun reading more corny pick up lines on my site.

Baby, I'm no Fred Flinstone, but I can make your Bedrock
YABA DABA DO

Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.
CLEARLY A BAD LINE

Do you want to see something swell? DOES ANYONE SAY SWELL ANYMORE?

Excuse me, I'm a little short on cash,
would you mind if we shared a cab home together?

POOR BOYS DRINK ALONE

Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
THERE'S A PARTY IN MY HEAD AND YOU ARE INVITED

I am conducting a field test of how many woman have pierced nipples.
I HAVE NO RESPONSE TO THIS


I've gotta thirst and you smell like my Gatorade.
OKKKKKKKK?

Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my number, could I borrow yours?
HOW CAN YOU BORROW A NUMBER?

My friend and I have a bet that you won't take off your blouse in a public place.
WORKED IN A STRIP CLUB?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget