Corny Cheesy Pick Up Lines


  • Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here.

  • Just call me milk, I'll do your body good.

  • Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

  • I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your BedRock.

  • I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

  • I'd like to screw your brains out, but it appears that someone beat me to it.

  • I'm a bird watcher and I'm looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher, have you seen one?

  • Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag.

  • Excuse me, can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.

  • I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house?

  • You look like a girl that has heard every line in the book, so what's one more going to hurt?

  • Screw me if I'm wrong, but is your name Yolanda?

  • Excuse me, do you wanna screw, or should I apologize?

  • Hi, I'm a necrophiliac. How good are you at playing dead?

  • I lost my bed, can I borrow yours?

  • Hi my name is _______. Remember it, cause you'll be screaming it all night long.

  • I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.

  • Was your dad a farmer? Cause you sure have great melons.

  • The fact that I'm missing my teeth just means that there's more room for your tongue.

  • I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hands.

  • Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
    OR:

    I want to call your mother and thank her.

  • Is your daddy a thief? ["No."] Then how did he steal the sparkle of the stars and put it in your eyes?

  • You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.

  • Would you be my love buffet? So I can lay you out on the table and take what I want?

  • Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

  • The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.

  • Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

  • That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.

  • My name's [your name]. That's so you know what to scream.

  • My name's [your name], but you can call me "lover."

  • Nice shoes. Wanna sleep together?

  • Can I flirt with you?

  • Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.

  • All those curves, and me with no brakes.

  • If I told you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

  • Screw me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to kiss me?

  • I like every muscle in your body, especially mine.

  • [Grab his/her butt.] Pardon me, is this seat taken?

  • Is it hot in here or is it just you?

  • If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

  • How about you sit on my lap and we'll talk anout the first think that comes up?

  • Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.

  • I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?

  • So...How am I doin'?

  • How about you and I go back to my place and get out of these wet clothes?

  • [Tap your thigh] You just think this is my leg.

  • Say, that's a nice [dress/outfit/article of clothing]. Can I talk you out of it?


  • I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

  • I hope you know CPR, 'cause you take my breath away.

  • 1 comment:

    1. Great collection.Thanks for share.

      Regards
      www.movingonquotesz.net

      ReplyDelete

    Like Me on FaceBook!

    Google Website Translator Gadget