Funny, Stupid, worst Pick up lines

Ultimate Funny Pickup Lines:

GUY: "Come on, don't be shy. Ask me out."
  GIRL: "Fine. Get out."

I worked at a supermarket and a guy walked up and asked me "Did it hurt when you fell?" Of course I had no clue what he meant and he replied "When you fell down from heaven".

I love your dress. Please take it off.

If your left leg is Thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas, how about we spend some time between the holidays!!!

Ultimate Stupid Pickup Lines:
Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!

Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

Hey baby, you've got something on your butt: my eyes.

I must be in heaven because I'm standing next to you!

Ultimate Worse Pickup Lines:

If you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?

those are luscious legs, what time do they open?

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

I'd marry your cat just to get in the family

want to come see my hard drive? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.
Enjoy it, ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget