Super Sweet Pick Up Lines

You used to make me smile, you used to make me laugh, but now your attitude makes me want to yak.

Im sweet like suger, soft like suade, but unlike you I never get played

I'm §uGaR & §piCe & EvErYtHiNg N¡Ce... b4 yOu Me§§ w/ Me... yOu ße§t ThiNk twiCe

Lil boys know they love you because they need you, Men need you cuz they know they love ya

East to the Sea,West to the Lands, Death to the girl who Touches my Man!

Boyz Are Great, Every Girl Should Have One

Dont worry about knowing people, make yourself worth knowing

True friends are loving, true friends care, and at the end the true friends are always there

An angel without it's wings, is just a friend in disguise.

*Don't ever be afraid to come to me n cry* *Don't ever hesitate to look me in the eye* *Don't ever be afraid to tell me how you feel* *Remeber ur my gurls n we gotta keep it realL*

Hey baby, why you look so down? Seems like you need lovin', you need a girl like me around. Hey baby, why you cry? here take my hands and wipe those tears from your eyes...

Never start frowning because you never know who's falling in love with your smile :-)

dOn't settLe 4 the oNe yOu Can LiVe wiTh...wAit 4 tHe onE yOu Can't Live WithOut

Don'wish on a star, reach for one!

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happend

*§omewhere There'§ §omeone Who Dream§ Of Your §mile, And Find§ In Your Pre§ence That Life I§ Worth While, §o When You Are Lonely, Remember It'§ True: §omebody, §omewhere Is Thinking Of You*

...Cancel my subscripton.. ..I'm over ur issues..

If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?

The most wasted of all days in one without laughter

*ThE dIrTy LoOkz* *Da JeAloUs StArEs* *N tHe FuNnY pArT is* *U tHiNk I cArE*

*Through truth n lies -smiles n dispare, a hug - a giggle - a "hows my hair" u kno ill be there till the end, ur my true best friend*

~*Love is friendship set on fire*~

Nothin's like being held sometimes

*Guys r like slinkies it's always fun 2 watch them fall down the stairs* *Girls r like phones, we like 2 b held and talked to, but if u press the wrong button u'll be disconnected!*

In your sleep It's got you so deep, My sweet melody Has captured you Forevermore...

No matter what people say We got it going on Who cares about what they think We are the number one

One day God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the evil that was going on. He decided to send an angel down to Earth to check it out. So he called one of His angels and sent the angel to Earth for a time. When she returned, she told God, "Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are wicked and 5% are good. God was not pleased. So He decided to E-mail the 5% that were good because He wanted to encourage them. . . give them a little something to help them keep going. Do you know what that E-mail said? You didn't get one either, huh?

YOU STAND IN YOUR OWN LIGHT, MAKE IT SHINE!!!!

shop till u drop then find some hott guys to help you up!

~Sometimes someone says something really small that can fit into a really big empty place in your heart.~


~Dream as if u'll live forever, live as if u'll die 2day.~

~I didn't ask to be a princess, but hey if the crown fits!~

~I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed, and hopped into the light, all because you kissed me good night...~

~There's no escape I can't wait I need a hit Baby, give me it You're dangerous I'm lovin' it~

~In the cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips~

~ An AnGeLs WaT Im MeAnT Ta b SoOoO BeIng SwEeT CoMeS NaTuRaLlY!!

*~*P-Perfect, R-Radiant, I-Irresistible, N-Never Wrong, C-Cute, E-Everything Cute and Adorable, S-Super Woman, S-Soooo Special = Princess = ME!!*~*

(*).·*¤»Boyz R just Like Mobile Phones...They AlwayZ NeeD Recharging.·*¤»(*)

.·°*¤»I wasn't kissin him.. I was telling his lips a secret... ¤*°·.

:P(¯`·._.·When god made me he was just showing off(¯`·._.·:P

«:¤¨¨¤:Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!:¤¨¨¤:»:P

Your hugs and kisses are like the stars. You light up my life when things get dark.

I'm through with guys.. they all tell lies. They break your heart and make you cry. Loving guys is such a sin... Hey check out that guy who just walked in!!!

you can fall from the sky.. you can fall from a tree.. but the best way to fal..l is in luv with me!

~*(*)You know your gay if you don't wanna be with me(*)*~

~TaNk ToPs FlIp FlOpZ IcE cReAm SwEeT DrEaMz LaTe NiGhTz BaLlOoN FiGhTzZ A NiCe BrOwN SuNtAn A GaMe PlAn FeEt In Da SaNd DrInK In My HaNd ...tHaNk GoD iTz.. SuMmEr

CuTe EnUf 2 MaKe U lOoK tWiCe, SwEeT eNuF bUt NoT 2 nIcE, a LiL cRaZy BuT nOt 2 WiLd, ThE kInDa GiRl ThAt WiLl MaKe U sMiLe.

--Lifes too Short-- kiss slowly . love deeply . forgive quickly

pInK tHoNg sExXe eYeS AlL u GoTa Do Is FaNtAcIzE

If i throw a stick, will you leave?

*~Strangers are just friends waiting to happen~*

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO TALK ABOUT ME THANKS FOR MAKING ME THE CENTER OF YOUR WORLD!

You never lose by loving, you always lose by holding back.

Ashes 2 ashes, dust 2 dust, life is short, so party we must

hard work never killed any1 but y take n-e chances.

*Don't be scared when a big old fat man comes in your room in the middle of the night, and throws u in a bag, i told Santa i wanted u for Christmas.*

I'm Blonde, what's Ur excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget