Chessy Pick Up Lines

Do you have a Bandaid? Cos I just scraped my knee falling for you.
Do you have a map? Cos Honey, I just keep gettin lost in your eyes.
Do you think I could borrow that dress sometime?
Girl, you gotta be tired coz you been runnin through my mind all day.
Got two nipples for a dime?
Help, somethings wrong with my eyes - I just can't take them off you.


Hey baby, you must be a light switch, coz every time I see you, you turn me on!
Hi, I'm the new Milkman. Do you want it in the front or the back?
I think I feel like Richard Gere - I'm standing next to you, the Pretty Woman.
I'm sick. My medicine is to talk to you.
Was you Father an Alien? Cos honey on planet earth there's nothing else like you!
You're eyes are bluer than the atlantic ocean and baby, I'm all lost at sea.
You're like a dictionary - you add meaning to my life!
You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget