CHEESY CORNY PICK UP LINES

Top 20 Cheesy and Corny Pickup Lines

Pickup LineRating
It's a good thing that I have my library card. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?
A boy gives a girl 12 roses. 11 fake, 1 real and he says to her " I will stop loving you when all the roses die"
I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.
Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a long way from here.
I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.
Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!
Are those space pants? Because your ass is out of this world!
Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!
Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?
I don't know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.
Do you know karate? Cause your body's kickin!
Hey, I didnt know angels flew so low.
Is you father a lumberjack [No, why?] Because when ever I look at you, I get wood in my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget