Justin Bieber Pick Up Lines

PICK UP LINE #1
Bieber: You guys are the greatest fans.
Crowd: AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Bieber: I will do anything to make you happy.
Crowd: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
14 year old girl shouting: I LOVE UUUUUUUUUU BIEBER!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Bieber: Because when you smile, I smile.
Then he starts singing the song U SMILE. How clever!!!!

Another Bieber line:
Bieber: Who wants to be my girl? Let me see….
Girls ( aged 10 to 40): MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Bieber: Well tonight there will be one less lonely girl.
Girls: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Pick me!!! Bieber!!!! Justin I love you!!!! WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Another classic but not from Bieber but his fans:
Poreotics ( winner of America’s Best Dance Crew): Do you want more? Do you want to see more of Poreotics?
Crowd: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bieber! Bieber! Bieber!!!

Another one: Bieber’s last song……..
Bieber: Thank you and goodnight Manila
Bieber exits. Crowd shouts more
Screen: Do you want more
Screaming!!!!!!
Screen: Do you really want more????
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Screen: Louder!!!!
Bieber comes out. What song do you want to hear?
Crowd: Baby!!!!!!!
Bieber plays the crowd and started singing rock a bye baby. Women found it cute. I didn;t know what was happening. Then he sings Britney’s baby one more time. Women started screaming louder and laughing. He is so cute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget