Pick up lines

Do you want to grab a cup of coffee with me?
#
Please help the homeless. Take me home with you…
#
Can I have a bandaid, I hurt my knee when I fell for you.
#
I'm new in town; could you recommend a nice restaurant I can take you to?
#
Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tac's.
#
Would you like to walk by the river?
#
I'm new in town and can't find my way around; could I have directions to your place?
#
Do you have a mirror in your pants? Because I can see myself in them.
#
Can I have you phone number? I lost mine.
#
Don't I know you from somewhere?
#
Do you have a light?
#
Can I flirt with you?
#
I didnt know that Miss America lived here!
#
Could you do me a favor and tell your boyfriend he's a lucky man?
#
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
#
If beauty was crime, you'd be in for life
#
Do I know you? That's a shame. I'd like to.
#
I didn't know angels could fly so low!
#
Do you believe in love at first sight, or shall I walk past again?
#
I saw a flower this morning and I thought it was the most beutiful thing I've ever seen until a gazed upon you.
#
Can I have directions? ["To where?"] To your heart.


Read more: http://www.listafterlist.com/tabid/57/listid/3535/Life++Love/Best+Pickup+Lines+on+the+Street.aspx#ixzz13Bi291Ua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget