Pick up Line Using Animals

Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? (no) me neither but enough to break the ice, hi my name is .....

Do you wanna play lion tamer? she asks: "What is that?" you say: It's when you get on all fours and I put my head in your mouth.

Excuse me, but do you like whales? (yeah, why) Cause I was thinking that we could "humpback" at my place.

Are you the energizer bunny cause you just keep going and going through my mind

Do you raise chickens? Because you raise my cock.

Is that shirt (those pants) mad of camel skin?(no, why?) cuz i noticed the humps

Are you a sheep cause your body is unbaaaaalievable

There are a lot of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd like to catch and mount back home

Are you a unicorn cause your my fantasy

You wanna see a donkey show?

Hi, I'm a birdwatcher and I'm looking for a Big-Breasted Bed thrasher, Do you know where i can find one?

Are you from Narnia? 'coz you sure make my lion roar.

Baby, you're like a championship bass. I don't know whether to mount you or eat you!

I'm a lion: Meow

If you where a sheep I would clone you

Did you grow up on a chicken farm? (NO) Because I heard you were good at raising cocks!

Nice Camel....(look down then up)... Wanna hump?

"You're like a prize winning fish... I dont know whether to eat you or mount you."

Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? (Pull your pockets inside out....) Would you like to?

Hey Baby did you know they call me Yoggie Bear (no why?) Because im always chasing after the Honey!

Do you handle chickens because your good with cocks

Your like a bright light and im like a bug, because im so darn attracted to you.

Girl your like a trophy bass I dont know whether to eat you or mount you!

Hey baby, wanna play lion? OK. You go kneel right there and I'll throw you my meat.

What happens when you drop a whale on thin ice? her: what? you: it breaks the ice. hi, i'm (your name)

If you and I were squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole?

Do you know what a Timberwolf is? No. Thats a guy that chases a girl up a tree and kisses her inbetween the limbs.

Life's a jungle let's go to your place and fuck like animals!

Great big polar bear(she says what?) It broke the ice!

Girl, we can play zoo..and you can tame my monkey

So I hear you like snakes...I have one its called a "trouser snake"

If I were a dog would you help me bury my bone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget