PICK UP YOUR FAV LINES

# You look like my favorite cousin!
# Don’t leave yet! We haven’t had a chance to talk!
# Would you go to church with me on Sunday?
# I don’t run around, get drunk, or use drugs. Also, I have a good job and a nice home. People say I’m boring; maybe that’s why I’m alone.
# You remind me of someone I knew in high school.
# Did I tell you that my great-uncle was a personal friend of Billy Graham?
# What do you think the apostle Paul meant when he said, 'Greet everyone with a holy kiss'?
# You have the body of Amy Grant and the soul of Mother Teresa.
# Before tonight, I never believed in predestination.
# That’s a nice Bible.
# I Only Respond to Sweet Pickup LinesI know a church where we could go and talk.
# How about a hug, sister?
# Do you need help carrying your Bible? It looks heavy.
# What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a Bible study?
# You want to come over and watch "The Ten Commandments" tonight?
# Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
# Would you happen to know a Christian woman that I could love with all my heart and wait on hand and foot?
# Have you ever tried praying at a drive-in movie before?
# You know, they say that you've never really dated until you date a Christian.
# Excuse me, but I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
# My friend told me to come and meet you; he said that you are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah, that's his name.
# Don’t you attend ____________(name of church)______________?
# Do you want to share my umbrella?
# I’ll change that tire for you.
# I’m a good cook, I like to clean the house, and I can’t tand the thought of spending a Sunday in front of the TV, watching sports. If you would like to come over some weekend, I’d love to cook for you. (Man to woman)
# You are the answer to my prayers.
# God must have been in a great mood the day he made you!
# Sweetness is my weakness.
# (In church) May I offer you a light for your candle?
# I don’t have a pick-up line; I’m just me. I don’t come here all the time, but I thought you looked like a decent, pretty woman who might want to meet someone nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget