Romantic lines

* You look like a woman who has an expensive perfume named after her. It has to be called (pause) Incomparable.
* You must work for the FBI – Fabulous, Beautiful, and Intriguing.
* I’m new here in town and I keep getting lost … in your eyes.
* If I had a nickel for every beautiful woman I’ve ever met, I’d finally have (pause) a nickel.
* My favorite film is “The Way We Were.” If I ever marry someone, I hope we can avoid the scene at the end where they meet in New York after they broke up.
* Romantic Pickup Lines - Romantic LinesSo, I finally found you…the girl of my dreams!
* Who put those stars in your eyes?
* Oh, my God! Where are your wings? (What wings?) I know an angel when I see one!
* My heart skipped a beat when I saw you.
* Didn’t I see you at the gym? You’re the gorgeous woman everyone keep looking at.
* I think God took the color from a leaf and put it in your eyes (for a green-eyed person).
* I think God took the color from the ocean and put it in your eyes (for a blue-eyed person).
* I think God took a brown topaz and made your eyes (for a brown-eyed person).
* I bet it was hard for God to make your eyes out of crystal-clear ocean water.
* If you stood in front of a mirror and held up eleven roses, you would see twelve of the most beautiful things in the world.
* Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
* If you were a burger at McDonalds, you'd be named McGorgeous.
* If I had a rose for every time I thought of you I'd be walking in a garden forever.
* You're so sweet I'm getting cavities.
* If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.
* God was showing off when he made you.
* I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!!
* If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
* Ever wonder why you have spaces between your fingers? So my fingers can fit there.
* Pick up a pack of sugar and hand it to a girl, saying, "Here, you dropped your name tag."
* My dad was Fred Astaire, and my mom was Ginger Rogers. Would you like to dance?
* I didn’t have any body piercing until just now. You pierced my heart.
* Do you have a Band-Aid? I looked at you and cupid shot me in the heart.
* I have a great job, a beautiful home, and a secure retirement fund, but it all means nothing without someone like you to share it with.
* Have you seen any good movies lately? My favorite movie of all time is called “The Most Beautiful Woman In The World” – starring you, and only you.
* Do you like to travel? My favorite place to go is anywhere you are.
* Do you like music? My favorite song is “I Will Always Love You.” They must have written that with you in mind.
* This is the first time I’ve ever met someone as beautiful as you. It’s going to be the last.
* I could die tomorrow and it wouldn’t matter – as long as I knew that I could meet an angel like you in Heaven.
* Nothing defines humans better than their willingness to do irrational things in the pursuit of phenomenally unlikely payoffs. This is the principle behind lotteries, dating, and religion.
* God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her and foolish, that she might love him.
* No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry.
* I’m going on a picnic this weekend. Want to come?
* Let’s walk in the rain.
* Let’s sit by the fire and talk.
* Have you ever seen “The Bishop’s Wife” (or “Somewhere In Time”)? {They’re romantic movies – rent ‘em.}
* Have you ever seen “On Golden Pond”? {for folks over fifty, It’s a movie – rent it.}
* (To someone over fifty) I think a woman (a man) improves with age – like fine wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget