Twilight Pick up line

Edward's Pick Up Lines:
Hi. The voices in my head just told me to come talk to you.
My sister can see the future. Let me give you a clue, it’s Me + You.
Am I dead? Because I think I just met an angel.
Pardon me Miss. I…uhh..hello? Dang it! She fainted again. Why can’t I stop dazzling people?
Have you been drinking, or do I intoxicate you?
I have a private island. Wanna see it?
Hi, I’m Edward. I can be the super hero or the bad guy.
I’m an addict. Will you be my heroin?
Jacob's Pick Up Lines:
I can go from furry to naked in 1.3 seconds
Will you be the mother of my puppies?
Wanna play a game? You can be Little Red Riding Hood and I’ll be the Big Bad Wolf.
So…how do you feel about dogs?
I give a whole new meaning to ‘Animal Attraction’
You look imprintable…I mean uhh..impeccable in that outfit.
Hey baby, need a mechanic for that finely tuned body?
You know what they say, right? Once you go "Black" you never go back.
You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget