Pick Up Lines

Compliments for Men

What you seldom see is the female pickup artist – most women can pick guys up at the drop of a hat. Women are known for their soft touch, and complimenting a man (who are less likely to be complimented) stands out more. Throw out a few flirtatious compliments and see how the man of your affection reacts. Here are just a few examples.

* You look like my cat: warm and cuddly.
* Wasn’t that you in my dreams last night?
* You have the type of chest that gods ate olive off of.
* Looking at something hot like you makes me warm all over.
* Wow, I’m hot and bothered.
* What’s wrong with the chicks in here. They just don’t like gorgeous guys anymore.
* I must be dancing with the Devil, because you’re hot as Hell.
* I’m dying to see if your as good as you look.

More Pickup Lines for Girls

I leave you with a few more. Notice how wide-ranging pickups lines are for women. Make any effort and you’re going to succeed, at least if you meet the physical and visual needs of the man you have an eye on. It’s sad, but it’s true.

* I’m feeling a little off today. Would you like to turn me one?
* Hi. Can I domesticate you?
* If someone were to write your biography, the climax would be you meeting me.
* This is your lucky day – I just happen to be single.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget