Pick up lines

If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.

Is your last name Gillete cause your the best a man can get.

Do you mind if I hang out here until its safe back where I farted.

Can I have directions? ["To where?"] To your heart.

Did you fart, ’cause you blow me away!

If you were a booger I’d pick you first.

Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it’s just a sparkle.

Do you know karate? ‘Cause your body is really kickin’.

Like the sheets on your bed I want cover you with love.

Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche.

Are you an alien?, because you just abducted my heart.

I can tell your future, it is you giving me your number.

Your so hot when i look at you I get a tan

Excuse me, can you empty your pockets? I believe you have stolen my heart.

You got something on your chest: my eyes

Your eyes are as blue as my toilet water at home.

kiss me if I am wrong, but isn’t your name (take a guess)…Janice????

Are you from Tennessee? Cause you’re the only TEN I see

Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?

Funny pick up lines for girls

Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged!

Hey I’m looking for treasure, Can I look around your chest?

Is your name Summer? ‘Cause you are as hot as hell.

Do you know what’d look good on you? Me.

Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tacs?

Funny pick up lines for boys

I bet I could beat you at football. [No way.] Give me the ball and you tackle.

Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.

I may not be Wilma, but I can sure make your bedrock.

Do these look real?

Want to play fireman? We can stop, drop and roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget