Corny Lines, Qoutes, Jokes


  • You must be a prizefighter. One look at you, and I’m knocked out.
  • With my luck, you’re probably here with someone.
  • Here I am! What were your other two wishes?
  • I really like your tan lines!
  • I lost my phone number. Could I borrow yours?
  • Hi! Are you here to meet a nice man (or woman)? Or will I do?
  • Your shoe is untied. Can I tie it for you?
  • Have you ever had a guy follow you across the quad (or into a coffeehouse, onto the Metro) because he liked your smile?
  • Say…didn’t we go to different schools at the same time?
  • Do you have a quarter? I want to call your parents and thank them.
  • My name is Elmo. You can tickle me anytime.
  • You’re someone I could really blog about!
  • Were we lovers in a past life?
  • Um! You got sweet lips, hips, and fingertips.
  • Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?
  • Just because computers are incompatible doesn’t mean we are.
  • I memorized every number in the phone book, but managed to lose yours. I'm gonna need to get that.
  • Baby, you're sexier than socks on a rooster.
  • Would it freak you out if I said that I've already told my mother about you? (No, why?) Well, I already called her and asked her how to approach you.
  • Hey, if I kiss you, will I get slapped?
  • A man on a date wonders if he'll get lucky. I guess you already know.
  • I guess I just wasn’t called to celibacy.
  • Excuse me, miss, are you here alone, or is the huge guy coming this way your brother?
  • Are you the girl from my future?
  • Coast Guard regulations, Miss - I have to inspect you for sand mites. (on the beach)
  • Would you like to get Chinese food (or Mexican or Italian or sushi) with me?
  • Oh, I’m having that dream again!
  • Did you drop this? (Hold out a dollar or a pen.)
  • Have you planned our wedding yet?
  • Do you like to cuddle?
  • Do you know how to use a whip?
  • Donna Summer wrote a song about you – “Hot Stuff.”
  • Were you in the high school band?
  • Were you ever a cheerleader?
  • Do you like music? (Yes) Good, I've got a great stereo system at home!
  • Are you the man (woman) of my dreams?
  • O.K. you can kiss me later, but don’t tell anybody.
  • (for Catholic high-school kids) You look fab in that plaid jumper!
  • (for Catholics and Episcopalians in church) Confess here often?
  • I just won the lottery! (Reply) No, I just met you!
















  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Like Me on FaceBook!

    Google Website Translator Gadget