Corny Lines, Qoutes, Jokes

“Limits exist only in the mind.”

Beautiful tomorrow never comes.
When it comes, it is already TODAY ....!
In the hunt of beautiful tomorrow
Don't waste your wonderful today...!


“Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.”

“I guess you lose some and win some, long as the outcome is income. You know I want it all and then some.”
 
"I’m in the world where things are taken, never given. How long they choose to love you will never be your decision.”
 
“Trying to convince myself I’ve found one. Making the mistake I never learned from.”
 
 “She’s crying now but she’ll laugh again.” 
 
“Dear haters, I couldn’t help but notice that ‘awesoM’” ends with ‘me’ and ‘Ugly’ starts with ‘u’.”

“Relationships are sometimes friends forever.” 
 
“Jealousy is nothing more than a fear of abandonment.”
 
“When love hurts you, dare to love again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget