How to make one's laugh ^_^

1. Are you a surgeon? Cause you've just took my heart away!
2. Excuse me, but I think I dropped something ... My Jaw !!!
3. There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

4. Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

5. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

6. If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

7. Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.

8. Girl, you must be tired 'cause you've been running through my mind all day!

9. My Love for you is like diarrahia ... I can't hold it in

10. I think you just stole something. [What?] My heart.

11. Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

12. Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on Earth!

13. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.

14. If you were a booger I would pick you first.

15. Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.

16. A boy gives a girl 12 roses. 11 fake, 1 real and he says to her "I will stop loving you when all the roses die"

17. People call me John, but you can call me Tonight!

18. Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?

19. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!

20. If i was cosin squared and you were sin squared we would be one.

21. I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.

22. Are you a hooker? Cause I'm hooked on you.

23. I'm going to need a tall glass of cold water, cuz baby your making me HOT!

24. Is your name mickey? because your so FINE!

25. Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

26. "If I was peter pan you'd be my happy thought!"

27. I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

28. If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.

29. Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.

30. You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.

31. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

32. You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.

33. Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.

34. Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?

35. Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

36. You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!

37. Are you religious? Cause you are the answers to all my prayers.

38. You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!

39. Hey baby, you must be a light switch, cuz every time I see you, you turn me on!

40. I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.

41. Do you bleach your teeth? 'Cause your smile lights up the entire room like a candle in the dark.

42. Do you have any sunscreen? 'Cause you are burning me up!

43. If you were a steak you would be well done.

44. Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see

45. Did you fart, cause you blew me away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget