Dota Pick Up Lines

Baby do you have a basher? Cause you're a stunner!

As Tide gushes on Lina, can I gush on you?

Are you Pudge? Cause you've got me hooked!

Are you Enchantress? Everytime I'm farther away, the more it hurts


Are you Pudge? Because The Closer I get in touching you the closer I die with you


baby, are you related to QOP, coz your ass is purrrfect!  lol

Are you wearing Mask of Madness, coz you sure are insane!
Oh wait-

baby, are you Mortred, coz you got my dagger stiff! 



omniknight- i am your guardian angel

viper- i walk slowly when you are there

rikimaru- you cannot see me, just always think that im right beside you

Skele king- i will rise again,and again just for you

sand king- my world is shaking if your there

Tower- just stay in here ill protect you

Doom Bringer- i have nothing to do if you are there

Roshan- i will wait for you, even if it takes long

Fountain of life- my strength is back if you are there

item shop- i will give you everything

FAceless void- my time stops of you are there

TB- i will exchange my life just for you...

Bloodseeker- its hard to stay away from you

Brood- dont hide to me, i know your there

Venge- please dont exchange me with someone else

bristleback- its painful if you show your back to me

Radiance- its painful when you are there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget