Pick up Lines

  • Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!
  • Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  • Be unique and different, just say yes.
  • Can I flirt with you?
  • Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.
  • Do you know karate? Cause honey, your body is really kickin.
  • I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away!
  • Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.
  • Is that the sun coming up... or is that just you lighting up my world?
  • I tripped on a kiss and fell in love with you.
  • Hey, your name is Sexy, right?
  • Wouldn't it be nice if we could be at this same place next year..together..and laughing?
  • I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you.
  • I know I don’t have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk. (This is my favorite)
  • Looking at a rose is like looking at your beautiful face.
  • Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?
  • Is there an airport near by or is that my heart taking off?
  • If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the McGorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget