fave line

1.Hey, don't I know you? Yeah, you're the girl with the beautiful smile.

2.Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?

3.Nice to meet you, I'm (your name) and you are...gorgeous!

4.What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

5.Hey, how did you do that? (What?) Look so good?

6.I can't believe I've been hear the entire evening with all these beautiful people and the moment I find 'The One', all I have time to say is "good bye".

7.(If s/he is looking at you)You know, my mother always told me it was impolite to stare... so what do you say we dance?

8.Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

9.The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget