Corny Lines, Qoutes, Jokes

its undivided devotion." - Alexander

Hamilton Rice

"The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart." -

Josiah G. Holland

"Love me without fear / Trust me without questioning / Need me without demanding / Want me

without restrictions / Accept me without change / Desire me without inhibitions." - Dick

Sutphen

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -

Nietzsche

"Don't you think I was made for you? I feel like you had me ordered — and I was delivered

to you — to be worn. I want you to wear me, like a watch-charm or a buttonhole bouquet." -

Zelda Fitzgerald

"Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other." -

Rainer Maria Rilke

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." -George Sands

"The most precious possession that ever comes
To a man in this world
Is a woman's heart."
- by Josiah G. Holland

"My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never."
- anonymous quotation

"You're nothing short of my everything." - Ralph Block

"All that you are, all that I owe to you, justifies my love." - Marquis de Lafayette

"Thou art to me a delicious torment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I tell you I love you every day for fear that tomorrow isn't another." - anonymous

quotation

"There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and

your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of

me." - Gretchen Kemp

"I never, till now, had a friend who could give me repose; all have disturbed me, and,

whether for pleasure or pain, it was still disturbance. But peace overflows from your heart

into mine." - Nathaniel Hawthorne, letter to Sophia Hawthorne

"She walks in beauty,
Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes."
- Byron

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each

other." - Lucian de Croszonza

"We lie in each other's arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world

pass through our bodies like strings of fire." - Marge Piercy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget