Funny, Stupid, worst Pick up lines

Ultimate Funny Pickup Lines:

◊ GUY: "Come on, don't be shy. Ask me out."
  GIRL: "Fine. Get out."

◊ I worked at a supermarket and a guy walked up and asked me "Did it hurt when you fell?" Of course I had no clue what he meant and he replied "When you fell down from heaven".

◊ I love your dress. Please take it off.

◊ If your left leg is Thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas, how about we spend some time between the holidays!!!

Ultimate Stupid Pickup Lines:
◊ Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!

◊ Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

◊ Hey baby, you've got something on your butt: my eyes.

◊ I must be in heaven because I'm standing next to you!

Ultimate Worse Pickup Lines:

◊ If you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?

◊ those are luscious legs, what time do they open?

◊ Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

◊ I'd marry your cat just to get in the family

◊ want to come see my hard drive? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.
Enjoy it, ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on FaceBook!

Google Website Translator Gadget